Why No More Posts?
Not that anyone reads, but if there WERE readers for this Crappy Blog, one of them might wonder, "who you don't write anything anymore? Hm?"
And I would answer to the little tyke, "Oh but I do! I've written three blog entries, actually. I just never post them. I got sick of people saying how negative I am. Even though I write lots and lots of positive things, people just zero in on the bad stuff. Tyke, it's not my fault there are so many untalented and tasteless people who have insisted on making music. And it's not my fault so maney ignorant people bought that music. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. That bothers people."
Stupid tyke.
Yeah...
And I would answer to the little tyke, "Oh but I do! I've written three blog entries, actually. I just never post them. I got sick of people saying how negative I am. Even though I write lots and lots of positive things, people just zero in on the bad stuff. Tyke, it's not my fault there are so many untalented and tasteless people who have insisted on making music. And it's not my fault so maney ignorant people bought that music. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. That bothers people."
Stupid tyke.
Yeah...


<< Home