If You Only Hear One Thin Lizzy Song Ever, Make it This One
There's lots to choose from, but this is the best Thin Lizzy song ever (see, I make the tough calls without hesitation or second-guessing so you don't have to).
Interesting tidbit - Belle & Sebastian's "I'm a Cuckoo" is based on this song. That's why the lyrics reference "I'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy, oh."
When I first heard it I just felt like I'd heard it before, but I couldn't quite place it. Then one day I was rockin' iPod-stylee to th' Liz, and it hit me. "I'm a Cuckoo" is "Running Back," but mostly inverted. It's like if you could reverse everything, but maintain the structure of the song...it's hard to explain, but trust me, it's their re-write of "Running Back."
Interesting tidbit - Belle & Sebastian's "I'm a Cuckoo" is based on this song. That's why the lyrics reference "I'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy, oh."
When I first heard it I just felt like I'd heard it before, but I couldn't quite place it. Then one day I was rockin' iPod-stylee to th' Liz, and it hit me. "I'm a Cuckoo" is "Running Back," but mostly inverted. It's like if you could reverse everything, but maintain the structure of the song...it's hard to explain, but trust me, it's their re-write of "Running Back."


<< Home