A Couple More
Here's a couple more songs for a gruesome Texas summer evening.
1952 Vincent Black Lightning
I'm not a Richard Thompson fan by any means, but this is a great song and Del McCoury knocks it out of the park. Note to Robert Earl Keen, this is how it's done you assmunch.
And a nice companion to The Sundays, here's Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval with Jesus and Mary Chain. Beautiful song.
Sometimes Always
OK, off to listen to soothing Brasilian sounds. I love 60s Brasilian pop-jazz.
P.S. No, I'm never gonna finish the Isley thing. That's OK. Everythin g post-'73 sucked anyway.
1952 Vincent Black Lightning
I'm not a Richard Thompson fan by any means, but this is a great song and Del McCoury knocks it out of the park. Note to Robert Earl Keen, this is how it's done you assmunch.
And a nice companion to The Sundays, here's Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval with Jesus and Mary Chain. Beautiful song.
Sometimes Always
OK, off to listen to soothing Brasilian sounds. I love 60s Brasilian pop-jazz.
P.S. No, I'm never gonna finish the Isley thing. That's OK. Everythin g post-'73 sucked anyway.


<< Home