Commenting/Being a Reasonable Person
I appreciate when someone takes a bit of their time to leave a comment here. I really do. I'm never gonna be a comment whore and ASK that anyone does, but I enjoy it when it happens.
That said, have a little common decency. I write a lot of snide stuff here, and I expect not everyone will agree with me. If you think I'm a moron, that's fine - tell me a I'm a moron. I can take it. But back it up with something more than "lighten up," and don't sign it anonymously. If you've got a reasonable point of view and the guts to sign your comment, I'm not going to be a dick back to you. If you make a stupid comment that you're afraid to sign, yeah...I might just be a complete dick.
I haven't uploaded a song or anything - I've tried tonight, but stupid thunderstorms keep cutting off my connection and killing my uploads. So here's something I already had uploaded - a whimsical country ditty from Joe Nichols.
That said, have a little common decency. I write a lot of snide stuff here, and I expect not everyone will agree with me. If you think I'm a moron, that's fine - tell me a I'm a moron. I can take it. But back it up with something more than "lighten up," and don't sign it anonymously. If you've got a reasonable point of view and the guts to sign your comment, I'm not going to be a dick back to you. If you make a stupid comment that you're afraid to sign, yeah...I might just be a complete dick.
I haven't uploaded a song or anything - I've tried tonight, but stupid thunderstorms keep cutting off my connection and killing my uploads. So here's something I already had uploaded - a whimsical country ditty from Joe Nichols.


<< Home