I See Your Squeeze...
...and I call.
There's only one way to one-up a Squeeze play (sorry, couldn't stop myself).
See, I don't believe in escalation or retaliation or any other -ation. I believe in winning. Therefore, I can only think of one thing that will end this destructive conflict (bonus points to me for ESB reference)...Split Enz.
It may not be "rare," but I defy you...DEFY YOU...to point towards a better pop song.
No...there is none.
I Don't Know Why Sometimes I Get Frightened
(P.S. Too bad almost everything else they ever did sucked hard.)
(P.P.S. Is it just me, or does this song have the WORST mix of all time? Im seriously going to remix it.)
There's only one way to one-up a Squeeze play (sorry, couldn't stop myself).
See, I don't believe in escalation or retaliation or any other -ation. I believe in winning. Therefore, I can only think of one thing that will end this destructive conflict (bonus points to me for ESB reference)...Split Enz.
It may not be "rare," but I defy you...DEFY YOU...to point towards a better pop song.
No...there is none.
I Don't Know Why Sometimes I Get Frightened
(P.S. Too bad almost everything else they ever did sucked hard.)
(P.P.S. Is it just me, or does this song have the WORST mix of all time? Im seriously going to remix it.)


<< Home