And a Note
To those who read this silly space, thanks.
I'm an avid reader of music (and political) blogs. I hit at least 20 a day. I really admire those folks who produce great stuff ervey day (or so). For whatever reasons - lack of dedication and lack of time mostly - I could never hope to attempt to be a "big blog," but the fact that ANYONE at all reads this and even (gasp) comments make sme happy.
Thanks for your precious time.
I'm an avid reader of music (and political) blogs. I hit at least 20 a day. I really admire those folks who produce great stuff ervey day (or so). For whatever reasons - lack of dedication and lack of time mostly - I could never hope to attempt to be a "big blog," but the fact that ANYONE at all reads this and even (gasp) comments make sme happy.
Thanks for your precious time.


<< Home